Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hi!

Welcome to SprouseNet, where you can find out just what the heck we, Chris and Xan, have been up to recently.

We started this weblog because we've been kind of...er...lax... about keeping in touch with our friends and family over the last few years, and wanted a way to re-connect and communicate. Xan, at least, likes to write, while I like messing around on the computer late at night after I've finished working--and we both love sharing photos--so a blog seemed like the thing to do!

One or both of us will try to post at least once a week, even if it's just a snapshot or a simple "not much going on right now" kind of thing. I plan to share artwork whenever I can, and I'll try to keep those who care about it up to date on what I'm working on and what'll be published when. First up will probably be some recaps of recent and semi-recent highlights and low points...lots of pictures to look at if you get bored, though...Stay tuned.

--C

No comments: