Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays



I know it's not very original, but I finally updated the PlanktonPod with a new playlist featuring a dozen of my favorite alternative and rock holiday-themed songs. As I've mentioned previously, I collect alternative cover songs. Well, I also collect alternative Christmas/holiday music, and I picked my favorite dozen songs for the Pod tonight. Hopefully, these songs won't be as annoying as what you might hear over store PA systems this season, and everyone should be thankful I wasn't feeling so mischievous that I made a prog-rock Christmas playlist (because I could have--somehow I've also amassed a frightening amount of horribly pretentious prog holiday music, including tracks by Jon Anderson of Yes, Jethro Tull, the Moody Blues and others...maybe next year).

Enjoy, and have a good holiday season!


--C

3 comments:

The Korinthian said...

Enjoy you too!!

smoky man said...

have a great holiday season, Chris!

From Sardinia, Italy
smok!

Chris & Xan said...

Thanks, guys--hope the new year goes well for you!