Thursday, October 08, 2009

The Sick of Moltar

Hey everyone! I have bronchitis! Truthfully, I was kind of excited to be diagnosed with bronchitis, because that meant I didn't have H1N1. I'm on a regimen of huge doses of antibiotics and have the Chris Rock universal cure, Robitussin with codeine, so I'm going to go back to sleep in a minute since the fever I have is keeping me from being clever enough to write more than this paragraph. Chris is feeling pretty nasty too, but he's as of yet undiagnosed. He seems to have a nasty cold, no chest stuff like me. Aside from the fun we had at Mid Ohio Con (my friend Steve Swanson let me read the Muppet News with him on his super cool podcast, the Muppet Cast! More info here or you can download the podcast on iTunes), I doubt we'll have much to talk about until Christmas thanks to this dumb illness. We even postponed celebrating our wedding anniversary, which was October 2nd. 7 years! I'd be excited if I could just stop coughing!

No comments: