Monday, March 22, 2010

Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne #1 Cover

Seems my work is all over the DC/Wildstorm blogs this morning...The variant cover for issue #1 of the Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne mini-series was posted HERE today and I've reposted it above. Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I don't like very much of my own work, but I really like this cover! It was inked by Karl Story and colored by the amazing Dave McCaig, whose colors I came to love on Next Wave by Warren Ellis and Stuart Immonen.

--C

5 comments:

Lichu said...

OH, CHIRS, THIS VARIANT COVER IS REALLY AWESOME!

HEY, ARE YOU GOING TO POST SKETECHES O SOME SNEAK PEEKS FROM THE COMIC? PLEASE, POST SOME SKETCH!!! =D

BATGREETINGS!

--L!€#U--

http://www.brucewayneisthebatman.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great work! I hope I can get a copy of this. Much prefer this to the standard cover.

Rob

Hiroshi said...

Cripes, I just heard that the variant is offered at 1:25--ouch. Still, I'm gonna score one of these puppies.

Paul Piceno said...

Awesome Cover!!! It would be great you made the interiors
saludos
Paul Piceno

Chris & Xan said...

I did! I drew the entire first issue! See my newer posts for some links to interior pages.

--C