Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forbidden Planet London Signing

I'll be going to England for the Birmingham Comicon in August, but once the show's over, Xan and I are going down to London to play around. While there, I'll be doing a signing with Peter Hogan at the Forbidden Planet Megastore, 179 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8JR, on Thursday, September 1 from 6PM to 7PM. Click HERE to go to the Forbidden Planet site for more info or just to do some shopping! I should mention that if you're hoping to get a sketch from me, you'll have a much better chance at the Birmingham Comicon--the single hour provided for the Forbidden Planet signing means I will almost certainly not have time to draw anything there.

--C

2 comments:

Simon said...

Ach, no chance of getting up to Brum.

Any chance you are taking pre-orders before you get to London?

Joe T said...

I was just about to ask the same thing as Simon.

Sadly, I'm at Batman Live on the day of the Brum convention. Any chance of a "pre-order", or waiting until the end for a sketch at Forbidden Planet?