Thursday, March 08, 2007

Film Premiere

I've posted a 30-second film on both of our MySpace pages showing our little psycho kitty in action. Follow either MySpace link at right (or if you're really lazy, just click here or here) to be taken to our mini-movie so you can figure out what's going on in the above picture! I'm pretty sure you'll have to be a MySpace member and be logged in to see it. If you're not a MySpace member, it's pretty easy to sign up, and you don't have to maintain a MySpace page if you don't want to(trust me--my own page was dormant for three years!). Give it a try!
--C

1 comment:

Neil Hill said...

Cats are truly amazing jumpers! I have two; one male (the younger of the two) and one female, and when the mood strikes them I can get them jumping pretty high. It eternally fascinates me how attenuated cats are to sudden movements- especially when things are being bounced or dangled in front of them!

BTW, I love the instant replay action! Classic stuff!