Saturday, March 21, 2009

Interview with Ocean Screenwriter Ryan Condal
I've heard absolutely no news about the Ocean film adaptation lately, so I surfed around the internet a little this weekend and turned up an interview with the guy hired to turn our graphic novel into a screenplay, Ryan Condal. Click HERE to read the interview. Condal talks about Ocean about 2/3 of the way down. 

Sounds interesting...phrases like "huge action movie" are used and the writer mentions turning to the Aliens and Terminator movies as well as The Abyss for inspiration...

As always, I'll post it here when I know more!
--C

1 comment:

Kyle Latino said...

Hey, Chris and Xan, my new comic is up on iTunes Store for the iPhone.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309854430&mt=8

It would really mean a lot if you would take a look and review it for me on iTunes. I'll give you a full cash back rebate in Toronto even!